Tuscany. From Michelangelo To Puccini.
The Marble Quarries and Madame Butterfly: 1 Day
Begins: Hotel in Florence – Ends: Hotel in Florence
- Transfer from the Hotel in Florence to Carrara.
- Tour 4×4 off-road
- Brunch with typical products and 5-sense experience.
- Afternoon: Massacciuccoli pond; visit to Puccini house.
- Boarding for sailing on the lake; impressing atmosphere by singer performance on board singing Puccinian most famous airs.
- Return to the Hotel in Florence.
- Free dinner. Overnight.
* An enormous and stationary white scenery that since 2000 years lives thanks to the hands of sculptors as Michelangelo.
* A private visit inside and outside of marble quarries where Michelangelo used to check the huge block of marble, its grain and its whiteness for his immortal works as Moses, Pity or David.
* A journey where the 5 senses can aware of unique emotions.
* The sweet Puccinian melodies will enchanting you nearby Massacciuccoli pond, in front of Madame Butterfly’s father house.
- Transfer during the itinerary
- Multilingual interpreter
- Admission or ticketing
- Non-refundable taxes or service charges
- Standard drinks during meals
- Gifts for each guest
Does not include
- Air ticketing
- Transfer from/to the Airport or Rail or Harbour of arrival
- Strong drinks- label wines-extra drinks
- All not mentioned above
- JK Place
- Four Season
Each code can be chosen singularly