Tuscany. Maremma & The Sea: 1 Day
Wild nature, sea, horses and cowboys, naturalistic parks and Etruscan villages: all of that is Maremma land.
Begins: Hotel in Porto Ercole or Grosseto – Ends: Hotel in Porto Ercole or Grossetto
- Transfer from Porto Ercole or Grossetto to Talamone.
- Boarding on a fishing boat.
- Excursion towards unknown lonely bays of Uccellina park. Lunch with the fish caught. Net casting during on land backward.
- Transfer to Talamone and to Pitigliano, sheltered behind a tuff rock and headquarter of an ancient jewish community.
- Sovana, a tiny village full of unbelievable “throne” Etruscan tombs.
- Tipical dinner “Maremmano” in Sovana.
- Return to the Hotel.
- Transfer during the itinerary
- Multilingual interpreter
- Admission or ticketing
- Non-refundable taxes or service charges
- Standard drinks during meals
- Gifts for each guest
Does not include
- Air ticketing
- Transfer from/to the Airport or Rail or Harbour of arrival
- Strong drinks- label wines-extra drinks
- All not mentioned above
- Porto Ercole: Il Pellicano
- Grosseto: Andana Hotel
Each code can be chosen singularly