Florence. The Made in Italy – 1 Day
* Florence is definitely the reign of “know how” and is synonym of finesse and elegance.
* This unusual and unique itinerary wants to celebrate her virtues.
* In 1951, Florence gave birth to the made in Italy and, since then, the beauty of the past still reigns over Florence.
Begins: Hotel in Florence – Ends: Hotel in Florence
- Walk from the Hotel to the building of Giorgini Foundation, place of the famous and historical Archives. Here the guests will be welcomes by the nephew of Marquise Giorgini, protector of the “made in Italy”, and will be guided through the collection of documents and of historical videotapes. A cocktail will be served in the historical courtyard.
- Transfer by foot to the Foundation of one of the most relevant Italian stylists. Visit to the spacious exhibit spaces that make his collections become a temple of fashion.
- Lunch in a nearby Osteria, typical and cosy local restaurant.
- Afternoon: the unmatched reign of the handmade italian shoes: a museum that looks like a magic box that unveils its colorful treasures.
- On the other side of the river Arno: the great “creator of the nose”. Rare and precious perfumes and, booking in time, a customized perfume, which will have a secret unique formula.
- The enchanting itinerary will end by observing an incredible local art: the one of the leather industry.
- Transfer to the Hotel.
- Free dinner. Overnight
- Transfer during the itinerary
- Multilingual interpreter
- Admission or ticketing
- Non-refundable taxes or service charges
- Standard drinks during meals
- Gifts for each guest
Does not include
- Air ticketing
- Transfer from/to the Airport or Rail or Harbour of arrival
- Strong drinks- label wines-extra drinks
- All not mentioned above
- JK Place
- Four Seasons
Each code can be chosen singularly